A 45 minute strength and cardio class. New Term starting Wednesday 21st April 2021. School Term time only. 9.30 - 10.15am Outside at The Hub, Bodiam TN32 5RA School drop-off done; maybe a day working from home ahead of you. Now it's some time to focus on yourself. In a serene and beautiful space outside The Hub, Bodiam; you will build your strength and endurance with a Personal Trainer who focuses on your wellbeing as well as your fitness. I want you to enjoy moving your body and to feel the mental health benefits afterwards. You can work at your own pace as I will always give options to suit you - all are welcome. What to expect A variety of fun strength and cardio moves to challenge you and get your heart rate going. With a friendly and relaxed group (who may grab a coffee after!). Price First class is free Termly payments equating to £10 per class. Current term is 6 weeks. 9th June - 21 July (excluding 30th June) When life gets in the way and you miss a class a maximum of 1 can be carried over to the next term with my prior agreement. What to bring Due to Covid-19 please bring your own fitness matt if you can. If you wish to add intensity to the strength moves then bring your own dumb bells (this is optional - all moves can be done without weights). If bringing the above is a problem the contact me and we can work it out. A drink. You will need to complete a health questionnaire before your first class. This can be done online.
- As previously mentioned please bring your own fitness matt and optional weights.
- You will have your own 2m square area to work in.
- Sanitising hand gel and wipes will be available to use at any time.
- Your place must be booked in advance.
- I will keep a register of everyone who attends and their contact details. These will be kept on file for 21 days for the NHS Track and Trace system.