A 45 minute strength and cardio class. New Term starting Wednesday 2nd December 2020. School Term time only. 9.30 - 10.15am Eggs to Apples Farm Shop, London Road, Hurst Green, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19 7QP. School drop-off done; maybe a day working from home ahead of you. Now it's some time to focus on yourself. Sat in the tranquil green space behind Eggs to Apples in Hurst Green, you will build your strength and endurance with a trainer who focuses on your wellbeing as well as your fitness. You can work at your own pace as I will always give options to suit you - all are welcome. What to expect A variety of fun strength and cardio moves to challenge you and get your heart rate going. With a friendly and relaxed group (who may pop into the farm shop cafe afterwards!) Price First class is free Termly payments equating to £10 per class. Current term 2nd December - 16 December (3 weeks). When life gets in the way and you miss a class a maximum of 1 can be carried over to the next term with my prior agreement. What to bring Due to Covid-19 please bring your own fitness matt if you can. If you wish to add intensity to the strength moves then bring your own dumb bells (this is optional - all moves can be done without weights). If bringing the above is a problem the contact me and we can work it out. A drink. You will need to complete a health questionnaire before your first class. This will be sent by email upon your booking to bring to your class.
WellbeingFIT at Eggs to Apples
- As previously mentioned please bring your own fitness matt and optional weights.
- You will have your own 2m square area to work in.
- Sanitising hand gel and wipes will be available to use at any time.
- Your place must be booked in advance.
- I will keep a register of everyone who attends and their contact details. These will be kept on file for 21 days for the NHS Track and Trace system.