A 45 minute strength and cardio class.
New Term starting Wednesday 8th June till 20th July 2022.
School Term time only.
9.30 - 10.15am
Outside at The Hub, Bodiam TN32 5RA
School drop-off done; maybe a day working from home ahead of you. Now it's some time to focus on yourself. In a serene and beautiful space outside The Hub, Bodiam; you will build your strength and endurance with a Personal Trainer who focuses on your wellbeing as well as your fitness.
I want you to enjoy moving your body and to feel the mental health benefits afterwards.
You can work at your own pace as I will always give options to suit you - all are welcome.
What to expect
A variety of fun strength and cardio moves to challenge you and get your heart rate going. With a friendly and relaxed group (who may grab a coffee after!).
First class is free
Paying by the term will equate to £10 per class.
PAYG will be £11 per class.
What to bring
Bring your own fitness matt if you can.
If you wish to add intensity to the strength moves then bring your own dumb bells (this is optional - all moves can be done without weights).
You will need to complete a health questionnaire before your first class. This can be done online.
- As previously mentioned please bring your own fitness matt and optional weights.
- You will have your own 2m square area to work in.
- Sanitising hand gel and wipes will be available to use at any time.
- Your place must be booked in advance.
- I will keep a register of everyone who attends and their contact details. These will be kept on file for 21 days for the NHS Track and Trace system.